Table Order & Pay
Now’s the time to add a Table Order & Pay system for your customers
Remember the days when you bought your flights through a travel agent, your music at a record store, your movies from Blockbuster. . .the list goes on and on. Nowadays your customers expect to do most things through their mobile phone – and that includes ordering and paying for their meal from their table.
Pub group Wetherspoons were one of the early adopters of a table ordering system with customers able to bypass the queues at the bar and order and pay for their food and drink direct from their phone. Covid-19 has simply brought into sharp focus a trend that was always going to be a gamechanger for the hospitality sector. Now’s the time to add a Table Order & Pay option for your customers.
How Does A Table Ordering System Work?
•. A QR code on the table or your website takes diners to an attractive visual menu. Here they can browse, order and pay for their meal. There’s no clunky app to download.
• Our Table Order & Pay system integrates with over 50 EPOS systems so orders can go straight to the kitchen.
• Add-ons and sides help improve spend per head – customers using a digital interface spend on average an extra 15% per meal. No problems here with pushy waiters trying to upsell customers.
• As well as increasing revenues, you can control costs by reducing staffing.
• With COVID in mind, you can put diners more at ease. No more cash handling or laminated menus and reduce contact between your staff and customers to minimise the risk of infection.
• Remember, if you’re worried about taking the plunge, that it’s not all or nothing. You can run Table Order & Pay side-by-side with your standard waiter service or even use it in certain areas such as a beer garden
How Much Does Table Order and Pay Cost?
Table Order & Pay is FREE for our customers who use our online booking and table management system, Sugarvine Tables. The only additional costs you would incur would be your card handling fees and – if you wanted to link in to your EPOS system – a monthly integration charge.